Friday, August 20, 2010

EMINEM NA MARIA CAREY WAMALIZA BEEF LA SIKU NYINGI

It only takes one listen to Eminem's latest album, to see that the 37 year old mc is at a good place in his life. He's kicked a lot of old bad habits and it shows in his music.
'Recovery' just reached double platinum status and it probably has a lot to do with two things. He has a very loyal fan base and also because his subject material is not rehashed from past albums.

Em doesn't take his normal shots at annoying pop stars like Britney Spears on this disc.One diva in particular he chose to ignore has been a thorn in his side for a while, but Slim tells Vibe he's off that now. There won't be any more Mariah Carey disses coming.
"You know what? I got to be honest. I really don’t want to talk about her anymore only just because it’s kind of like the last thing I said about her was on “Cold Wind Blows.” I made the comment. (9) I don’t want to keep beating a dead horse. I’m not even going to comment about it. I’m done with that whole situation. I said what I had to say. I’m done."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE DARKEST HOURS (SAA ZA GIZA TOTORO)- 1

Mtunzi: Hashim Aziz (Hashpower) 0719401968 “Ngo! Ngo! Ngo! Fungua!” “Nanii?” “Fungua!” “Jitambulishe kwanza, wewe nani?” “Nimese...