Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LIL WAYNE

HASH POWER 7113November 02, 2011: MediaTakeOut.com learned that rapper Lil Wayne and video vixen Tammy Torres are back together again.. She was at Liv with him Sun night by his side the whole night and they were seen leaving together. And a very reliable source tells MediaTakeOut.com that the pair have been seeing each other secretly for awhile now and that he's been financially taking care of her.
Why is this so INTERESTING? Well because he was DATING Tammy when he went to jail. And when Weezy was LOCKED UP . . . she reportedly had a few 'LIAISONS' with other members of YMCMB. And Lil Wayne rapped OPENLY about the experience in his new song, How To Hate. The lyrics go:
I had a red bone, but she be tripping though, All that bullsh*t is for the birds, she was pigeon toed, She used to always say, f*ck my n*ggas, And when I went to jail, she f*cked my n*ggas
 Well, I guess I'm single for the night And you can sit right on my middle finger for the night
 And if I sound mad, then you caught me But this sh*t explains that you're the one that taught me
Weezy was really heart broken by her cheating on him but he is still in love with her so they are trying to work it out...
Good luck with THAT ONE Weezy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE DARKEST HOURS (SAA ZA GIZA TOTORO)- 1

Mtunzi: Hashim Aziz (Hashpower) 0719401968 “Ngo! Ngo! Ngo! Fungua!” “Nanii?” “Fungua!” “Jitambulishe kwanza, wewe nani?” “Nimese...