Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dr. Dre and LeBron James teamed up!

(AllHipHop News) Dr. Dre and LeBron James have teamed up to promote their new venture, LeBron's Power Beats headphones by Dr. Dre and Monster Cable.

James' headphones, which retails for $169.95 per-pair, are designed with the fitness enthusiast in mind.

"We worked with LeBron to make sure these would be the ultimate headphones for athletes. I'm always about the performance, the sound, and LeBron brought what he needed in terms of function to the table," Dr. Dre said of the headphones. "I've been wearing the prototype for PowerBeats in the gym every day for the last few months so I can honestly say they're the best headphones for working out."

According to LeBron James, music is an important part of his work-out routine because it helps him focus and ultimately, win.

"Music has always been an important part of my life and a crucial element of my training regime. It helps me achieve a higher level of focus that ultimately helps me win," LeBron stated. "I needed a headphone that would fit securely while working out, but it had to have the best sound quality. I know my friends and fellow professional athletes will love PowerBeats as much as I do."

Dr. Dre and LeBron are featured in a commercial advertising the new Power Beats headphone line, along with comedian Affion Crockett.

In related news, Dr. Dre appeared at a Best Buy in New York yesterday (September 29th) to promote the PowerBeats line.

During the press conference, the producer revealed that his long-awaited album Detox, could be in stores as early as Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE DARKEST HOURS (SAA ZA GIZA TOTORO)- 1

Mtunzi: Hashim Aziz (Hashpower) 0719401968 “Ngo! Ngo! Ngo! Fungua!” “Nanii?” “Fungua!” “Jitambulishe kwanza, wewe nani?” “Nimese...