Thursday, August 12, 2010

Angelina Jolie show love to kids

Plenty of kids have quiet time, but Angelina Jolie takes it a step further: she says she meditates with her children.

The Salt actress is a highly-strung person and although it's been suggested to her to take up medication she gets her tranquil moments from playing with her kids.

Angelina -- who raises six children, Maddox, nine, Zahara, five, Pax, six, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with her partner Brad Pitt -- said: "I find meditation in sitting on the floor with the kids colouring for an hour, or going on the trampoline. You do something you love, that makes you happy, and that gives you your meditation. But I think it's good I'm not somebody who needs quiet moments because I never get them. They're very rare."

The 35-year-old actress admits her family make fun of her because of her hectic personality.
She added to Stylist magazine: "It's a joke in the house, I'm constantly on fire. When I wake up in the morning, I jump out of bed - partly because I have a lot of children. And I pace when I'm on the phone. It's actually very hard for me to calm down. It's good for me to have a lot of chaos in my home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE DARKEST HOURS (SAA ZA GIZA TOTORO)- 1

Mtunzi: Hashim Aziz (Hashpower) 0719401968 “Ngo! Ngo! Ngo! Fungua!” “Nanii?” “Fungua!” “Jitambulishe kwanza, wewe nani?” “Nimese...